Single Flange Wafer Type Concertric Butterfly Valve - ISO5752
|FOB Price:||US $1,200 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||10 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Pieces||US $1,200/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||20000 Sets|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DN700-DN1200
- Connection Form: Flange
- Seal Form: Force Sealed
- Work Pressure: Low Pressure (Pn<1.6mpa)
- Material of Seal Surface: Soft Sealed
- Application: Industrial Usage, Water Industrial Usage, Marine , Gas
- Port Size: Dn700-Dn1200
- Transport Package: as Clients Requirement
- Driving Mode: Manual
- Structure: Centre Sealing
- Valve Stem: Normal
- Working Temperature: Medium Temperature (120°C<T<450°C)
- Valve Body: Casting
- Structrue: Butterfly
- Trademark: Afcon
- Origin: Shandong China
Single flange type butterfly valve
1. Size: DN150-1200.
2. Body: Cast iron. Ductile iron, Stainless steel, Cast steel
3. Disc: Ductil iron, Stainless steel, Al-Bronze
4. Stem: Stainless steel
5. Seat: NBR, EPDM, PTFE, VITON
6. Pressure Rate: PN10/16, Class 150
7. Spline is between the shaft and disc.
8. Strength more highly, seal more reliably for seat.
Brief introductions of wafer type spline butterfly valve
1. Butterfly valve is designed to comply with MSS-SP-67, BS5155 and API609.
2. Butterfly valve compaly with GB, DIN, ANSI flange.
3. Butterfly valve is to splice the rubber liner on the body, the strength more highly, the seal more reliably for the seat.
4. Face to face according to ISO5752.
5. The spline is between the shaft and dise.
6. Available with handles, manual gear operators, and electric or pneumatic.
More information about wafer type spline butterfly valve.
Our butterfly valves conform to the international standard like GB, ANSI/API, DIN, BS as well as client's special specifications. The butterfly valves have met with warm reception based on excellent quality, good shipment and timely delivery time all over the world. Butterfly valves are widely sold in America, Germany, UK, Italy, Spin, Holland, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, and Singapore etc. d