Wafer type spline butterfly valve
1. Environment friendly, non-toxic, good looking;
2. Light weight, easy to handle and transport;
3. Soft colors and excellent design, suitable for installation either exposed or hidden;
4. Easy and fast installation, making cost minimized;
5. Certification: CE, ISO and CE.
Brief introduction of DF346 wafer type spline butterfly valve
1. DF346 valve, designed to comply with MSS-SP-67, BS5155, and API609. Compatible with GB, DIN, BS, ANSI flanges. Face to face according to ISO 5752.
2. Characteristic of DF346 valve is to splice the rubber liner on the body, the strength more highly and the seal more reliably for the seat.
3. The spline is between the shaft and disc.
4. Available in size 1.5''-24'', available with handles, manual gear operators, and electric or pneumatic actuators.
|Detailed Description of butterfly valve|
|Series:||wafer type spline butterfly valve|
|Flange:||PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, ANSI150, ANSI125, JIS 10K, TABLE" D" , TABLE" E" etc.|
|Face to face:||ISO 5752|
|Body:||Cast Iron/Ductile Iron/Stainless Steel|
|Disc:||Ductile Iron/Ni-plated ductile iron/Stainless steel/Al-Bronze|
|Stem:||Zine Plated Steel/ Stainless Steel|
|Application:||petroleum, chemical industry, water and electricity, foodstuff, medicament, light textile, paper making, metallurgy etc.|
|Certification:||ISO9001: 2008, CE, SGS|